Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 23, 2017

Hola Familia!
 
So, transfers.... I am going to Cape Coral, white washing and TRAINING!!!!I am super excited for this next challenge and phase of my mission, and I hope to be able to help whoever the Lord has seen fit to be my companion, and to learn from her as well! I am so grateful for this past transfer with Sister Thurman, I have learned so much from her, I love her so much!!! She is staying here and Sister Quimbau is coming of from Doral South! She was just training there. We will still be in the same zone, Ft Myers, so we will see each other at Zone activities (but no more zone trainings.. :'( but thats okay I guess, its inspired, too. 

So funny nickname a member gave me a few weeks ago--Hermana Alimentacion! Which basically means Sister Food/nutrients o algo asi, because apparently my last name Stokes has something to do with food when you google it, ha. I love members, and he is a recent convert and his wife is having a baby, and the are the cutest little thing ever! I am sad to be leaving them, they have a baby shower this June as well as another sister in the ward. But I am super excited to go to Cape Coral!!! They had 3 BAPTISMS THIS WEEKEND!!! So awesome! One actually got baptized yesterday, because on of the Sisters is going home to Brazil this week! she doesn't want to go, poor girl. That will probably be me, ha. 

We have had so man adventures this transfers, and I have had a blast! I love the mission, and anyone wanting to go---DO IT! You bless the lives of others and in return, the Lord blesses you AND your family ten fold! I know that that is true, I have seen it as I have served. I know this Gospel is true, and that it brings the truest happiness one could ever find! I love you all, have an awesome week!!!!
Love,
Hermana Alimentacion (Stokes) 😂​

No comments:

Post a Comment