Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday February 6, 2017

HOLA FAMILIA!
So I don't like any time, oops, but I love you all! We had stake conference this week, and it was so amazing! The Seventy General Authority, Elder Bluth I think, had President and Sister Richardson stand, then all of the missionaries stand, and then called us all up to sing Called to Serve! It was so cool! And I cried a little, but it was so good! I love my mission president, and even though I only get 6 months with him and his wife, I know I will forever grateful for their love, knowledge and guidance. 
I invite everyone to go out with the missionaries more! And to give referrals! Amazing things can happen when you share the gospel! Also, to feed the missionaries more often, because we never have time to cook, and now we only have 30 minutes for lunch. Ha.
Also, cleaning tip!
Just learned this, but by rolling up two sheets of toilet paper, sticking it on wherever mold is growing in your shower and spraying it with bleach, letting it sit overnight, BAM! the mold is completely gone in the morning! World, you are welcome!
Also, I told Pres about the spider story, and I found out he HATES spiders! Haha, yay, its not just me! Haha, he makes his wife go and kill it when he sees them in his home! Isn't that the greatest?
Love all of you so much!
BYE!
Hermana Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment