Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 11, 2017

Hola Familia!

So, transfers... I am going to Ft. Meyers, Rio Vista, and my new companion will be Hermana Thurmin, who I think is still training, so we will see how that goes! Ha, I am excited! Bye bye, Hollywood Hills! (We lovingly nicknamed it HollyHOOD) Ha. 

This past week we saw so many miracles! The fast we did as a Zone last Sunday to find really worked! We found more New Investigators as a zone this last week than in the last 8 months (on a weekly basis, not all combined) Prayer and fasting really do work, and if any one (really everyone!) needs a little more help from on high, I promise you it will work! We found 8 NIs as a companion, and yesterday we had an awesome temple tour (my first!) with our investigator and his LA mom (she was baptized at 10 and only attended for about a year or so, and we couldn't find her records this past Sunday, so hopefully we get it figured out, ha.) 

So it's been good, and I am excited to continue my service in a new area and see what the Lord has in store for me! We are always being prepared for our futures, and I am grateful for all the learning opportunities God is sending my way. I know they will help prepare me for a lifetime of service, and I couldn't be happier to be a worker in the Lord's vineyard! 

I love you all so very much, and I'll talk to you next week!
Have a great one!

Love,
Hermana Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment