Monday, April 9, 2018

General Conference---Life Changing!!! Happy Easter!

Hola Familia!

    This week has been wonderful, especially this amazing Conference Weekend! Wow, what a weekend! General Conference was absolutely amazing! It was a feeling unlike any other when we were all able to participate in the Solemn Assembly Saturday Morning and sustain President Russell M. Nelson as the Prophet on the Earth today. This is something I will never forget! It was so cool to know that the Spirit we felt in our Stake Center with so few members was felt in the Conference Center and around the world simultaneously! Almost no corner of the Earth was unaffected by the sustaining of a new Prophet on the Earth!!! I loved seeing President Eyring get all choked up and smiling, that was so tender and sweet! 
   I feel like each and every talk was so inspiring and full of love, and President Nelson's talk on Personal Revelation was life changing! He is a powerful leader, and an effective tool in the Master's Hands to do His Work. If you haven't watched all of Conference, or even a little bit, I invite you all to do so, you won't regret it! I testify that all that was taught over the pulpit this weekend is undeniably true and it will change your life if it hasn't already! 
   Times is flying by so quickly now, I still have so much that I want to accomplish as a full-time missionary, but I know the Lord will help me do and accomplish His Will, and that is the most important thing. Though we are not perfect on our own, with Him all things are possible.
  This week we haven't taught as much as last week, but we will keep pressing forward with steadfastness in Christ, with a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God, and of all men. I love that scripture, I have shared countless of times on my mission with members and nonmembers alike, and I know the Book of Mormon to be true. Daily immersion in the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon which was revealed especially for our time, leads to increased Spiritual Power. If that is something you are seeking in your life, Look to God and Live. Do as He commands, ans He will do all things for our good.
   I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!

Love,
Hermana Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment